application owned by WandX Pte. Ltd., a company incorporated in Singapore (the “Company”), and the current
terms of service (“TOS”) for our Services. These terms may be updated by us from time to time without notice to
you and the TOS, as amended, shall apply to you. You can always review the most current version of the TOS on
By creating an account on the Website or by using any of the Services, you acknowledge and confirm that you
have read, understood, and completely agree to the TOS in effect from time to time.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THE TOS OR WITH ANY SUBSEQUENT AMENDMENTS OR
MODIFICATIONS TO THE TOS YOU MAY NOT USE ANY OF THE SERVICES OR ACCESS THE WEBSITE.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- In these TOS,
- “Account” means any account that may be created by a User on the Website;
- “Content” means any and all content on and otherwise provided by the Company in
connection with the Website;
- “Cryptocurrency Tokens” or “Tokens” means a digital currency
available through the Platform, in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of
units of the currency and to verify the transfer of the currency and which operates independently of
the central bank of a country;
- “Platform” means an internet application platform to be developed and deployed by
the Company for providing the Services through the Website;
relation to the collection, storage, use, processing and disclosure of your personal data through your
interactions on the Platform or use of the Company’s Services, available at http://wandx.co;
- “Services” means the services which the Platform enables, including peer-to-peer
exchange and conversion of select cryptocurrency among decentralized applications built on Ethereum
- “User” or “you” shall mean any legal person or entity accessing or
using the Website, the Platform or the Services.
- A User may use Tokens in exchange for a basket of Tokens. The Company does not in any manner provide
exchange of Tokens for fiat currency or provide custodial or wallet services for the Tokens.
- The Platform does not present an exchange of cryptocurrencies for any form of ordinary shares in the
Company, and a holder of any Tokens, issued by the Company is not entitled to any guaranteed form of
dividend or other revenue right from the Company. Holders of Tokens are only entitled to the use of the
Platform and access to the Services together with certain other rights within the Platform in
accordance with the terms set out herein.
- The Company is entitled to charge fees for using the Platform and access to the Services. Such fees
shall be determined by the Company at its sole discretion and might include but shall not be limited to
- The Company undertakes that a fee schedule shall be published on the Website/ Platform, and the Users
by accepting these TOS agree that the fees, published on the Website/Platform, are the valid, binding
and payable by the User to the Company.
- MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
- The Company reserves the right at any time to add, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently,
the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice or cause. The User agrees and acknowledges
that the Company shall not be liable to the User or to any third party for any such addition,
modification, suspension or discontinuation of any of the Services.To protect the integrity of the
Services, the Company reserves the right to block users from certain IP addresses from accessing the
Services, at any time.
- 4.1 The TOS will remain in full force and effect while the User continues to access
the Website, the Platform or the Services. The User is aware that the Company may terminate or suspend
the User’s Account at any time, without cause or notice. You also acknowledge and agree that in the
event of violation of any of the provision of this TOS, permission granted to you to access and use the
Website, the Platform and/ or the Services may be terminated. This right is in addition to other
remedies that may be availableto the Company under applicable law or in equity.
- 4.2The User is further aware and expressly agrees that even after the User’s Account
is terminated for any reason, the TOS shall survive such termination, and shall continue to operate in
full force and effect, except for any terms that by their nature expire or are fully satisfied.
- The User is aware that while the primary mode of communication between the Parties shall be through
the Website, notwithstanding anything contained herein, the User may be contacted by the Company or any
of its affiliates by any alternative means of communication, including without limitation the User’s
restrict or deny contact by the Company’s affiliates. If the User consents to contact by the
affiliates, the TOS will apply to any such communication.
- USER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- Youas a User, hereby represent, warrant and undertake that:
- you have carefully reviewed the contents of this document and have understood and agreed with these
- you are 18 years of age or above and are eligible to enter into a valid contract;
- if you are registering to use the Platform on behalf of a legal entity, you represent and warrant
- such legal entity is duly organized and validly existing under the applicable laws of the
jurisdiction of its organization; and
- you are duly authorised by such legal entity to act on its behalf;
- you will not omit any information or provide misleading information upon request by the Company;
- you are not accessing the Website or the Platform from any country where cryptocurrencies or trading
in cryptocurrencies is prohibited.
- your trading on the Platform complies with all applicable laws and regulations in your jurisdiction,
including, but not limited to, (i) legal capacity and any other requirements in your jurisdiction for
transacting in Tokens or using the Tokens on the Platform, and entering into contracts, (ii) any
foreign exchange or regulatory restrictions applicable to such transactions, and (iii) any necessary
governmental or other consents have been obtained and is valid as on date of your trading;
- you agree that you will not use the Service to perform any illegal or criminal activity of any sort,
including but not limited to, money laundering, illegal gambling operations, terrorist financing, or
- you will report all income associated with the trading on the Platform pursuant to the applicable
laws and pay all applicable taxes of the relevant jurisdiction;
- you shall not impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your
affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Website, or express or imply that we
endorse any statement you make;
- you shall not upload viruses or other malicious code on the Website;
- you shall not interfere with any pages of the Website rendering the Website (in whole or in part) or
other any feature dysfunctional;
- you shall not create User Account if we disable your User Account, without our permission;
- you shall not share your User Account password or let anyone else access your User Account, or do
anything else that might jeopardize the security of your User Account or the Website;
- you shall not transfer your Account to anyone without first getting written consent of the Company.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 7.1 : In order to use the Services and/or access the Website, you may be required
to provide certain personal information to the Company. In submitting the personal information as may
be required, you confirm and verify that the information which is provided to the Company is accurate
and authentic, and agree to update the Company if there are any information changes. All such personal
information collected by accessing the Website or upon use of the Services is governed by the Company’s
- 7.2 : You hereby authorise the Company to make any inquiries that the Company
considers necessary to verify your identity and/or protect against fraud, and to take action that the
Company may reasonably deem necessary based on the outcome of such inquiries and reports. You further
authorise all third parties, to which such inquiries or requests may be directed by the Company, to
fully respond to such inquiries or requests of the Company.
- The Company may at its sole discretion determine the number of Accounts you may hold, maintain and
- The User agrees that he/she shall implement reasonable measures designed to secure access to:
- any device associated with the email address associated with User’s Account with the Platform;
- any private keys the User requires to access any relevant Ethereum address; and
- the User’s username, password and other login or identifying credentials to access the Platform.
- The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her username and password,
assigned during the registration process, and the User is solely responsible for all activities that
occur under the User’s username. The User agrees to immediately notify the Company of any disclosure or
unauthorised use of the User’s username or password, or any other breach of security with respect to
the User’s Account. The User must ensure that he/she logs out from his/her Account at the end of each
session to prevent misuse of the account, and the User expressly agrees and consents to be liable and
accountable for all activities that take place through the Account.
- SuspensionOf User Access And Activity
- Notwithstanding other legal remedies that may be available to it, the Company may in its sole
discretion, limit the User’s access or activity (by immediately removing the User’s access credentials
either temporarily or indefinitely), or suspend or terminate the User’s Account or refuse to provide
the User with access to the Website or the Services, without providing the User with notice or cause,
for any reason including but not limited to the occurrence of the following events:
- usage of the Service to perform any illegal or criminal activity such as money laundering,
illegal gambling operations, financing terrorism, or hacking;
- breach of these TOS;
- failure to pay or fraudulent payment for transactions; or
- upon the request of law enforcement or other government agencies.
- The number of transactions are limited by the capacity of the Ethereum blockchain.
- ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND COUNTER-TERRORIST FINANCING
- The Company aims to provide legally safe and compliant Services and to protect itself from
involvement in money laundering, terrorist financing or any other suspicious activity. Accordingly, the
Company insists on a comprehensive and thorough customer due diligence process, as well as the
implementation of internal controls to comply with all applicable legal requirements and mitigate risk.
Such controls include monitoring of and for suspicious transactions and mandatory reporting to
international regulators.The Company reserves the right to keep records of such information and
documentation as required pursuant to applicable laws and its contractual relationships with third
- The User acknowledges and agrees that the Company, its affiliates and any third parties engaged by
the party in relation to delivery of the Services, shall not be responsible for, and shall not be
deemed to have any liability, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that occurs as a result of
or allegedly as the result of (i) any incorrectness or inaccuracy of any Content; (ii) the timeliness,
deletion or removal, incorrect delivery or failure to store any User content, communications or
personalisation settings; (iii) any error, omission or defect in, interruption, deletion, alteration,
delay in operation or transmission, or unauthorised access to, any User Account or User communications;
or (iv) any problems, failure or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer
online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email on account of
technical problems or server congestion on the internet, or at any website or combination thereof,
including injury or damage to the User’s or to any third party’s computer or device, related to or
resulting from the User availing him or herself of the Services.
- The User is aware and acknowledges that to the maximum extent allowed by applicable laws, the Company
grants no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to the
Website (including all Content available therein), including without limitation any implied warranties
of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The
Company does not represent or warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, secure, or
that any defects or errors in the Services or Content will be corrected.
- The User is further aware and acknowledges that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through
the use of the Website or Services is accessed by the User at his/her own discretion and risk, and the
User will be solely responsible for, and does hereby waive any and all claims and causes of action with
respect to, any damage to the User’s device, computer system, internet access, or loss or corruption of
the User’s personal data, that results or may result from the use of the Website or the Services. If
the User does not accept this disclaimer and the limitation on liability, the User is not authorised to
use the Services or to access the Website.
- The User is aware and acknowledges that the Company may make available through the Website third
party opinions, advice, statements,offers, or other third party information or content, including
without limitation content provided or uploaded by other users of the Website. The User is aware that
all such third party content is the responsibility of the respective authors thereof, and the Company
does not make any warranties or guarantees with respect to the same. The User is further aware that the
Company does not: (i) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any third party content
provided through the Website, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or
reliability of any content, opinion, advice, or statement made or uploaded by any party on the Website.
The User agrees and acknowledges that under no circumstances will the Company or its affiliates be
responsible or liable for any loss or damage resulting from the User’s reliance on information or other
content made available through the Website to the User by any third parties.
- The User agrees and undertakes that he/she is accessing the Website and transacting at his/her sole
risk and that he/she is using his/her best and prudent judgment before acting pursuant to any advice or
information contained on the Website or communicated through access of the Services, including but not
limited to the Content. The Company accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf
of itself, its other Users, or third parties, or for any damage caused to the User, the User’s
belongings, or any third party, resulting from the use or misuse by the User of any Content, or any
actions or inactions made pursuant thereto. The Company does not guarantee that the functions and
Services provided in connection to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the Website
or its server will be free of viruses or other harmful components, and the User hereby expressly
accepts any and all associated risks involved with the User’s use of the Website.
- The User hereby accepts full responsibility for any consequences that may arise from the User’s use
of the Content, and expressly agrees and acknowledges that the Company shall have no liability with
respect to the same.
- The User hereby expressly authorises the Company to disclose any and all information relating to the
User in the possession of the Company to law enforcement or other government officials, as the Company
may in its sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation or
resolution of possible crimes, including but not limited to the User’s identity and any other
information supplied by the User including the User’s banking information and User’s correspondence.
The User further understands that the Company might be directed to disclose any such information as may
be deemed necessary to satisfy any judicial order, law, regulation or valid governmental request.
- Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to compel the Company to store, upload, publish, or display
in any manner content, reviews, surveys or feedback submitted by the User, and the User hereby
expressly authorises the Company in its sole discretion to remove from the Website any such content,
review, survey, or feedback submitted or uploaded by the User, without cause or being required to
notify the User of the same.
- The details of various third party service providers and establishments provided on the Website are
listed on the assumption that such third party service providers and establishments have complied with
all the laws and regulations applicable to them for rendering their services.
- FINANCIAL ADVICE
- The Company does not provide any financial advice in connection with the Services offered on the
Platform. The Company may provide information on the price, volatility of Tokens and events that have
affected the price of Tokens, however such information should not be considered as investment or other
financial advice and should not be construed as such. The User confirms that any decision to purchase
or sell Tokens/trade on the Platform is solely his/her decision and the Company will not be liable for
any loss suffered whatsoever.
- RISKS DISCLOSURE
- The User confirms that he/she is aware of the following risks associated with trading on the
- Risk of Losing Access to Tokens Due to Loss of Private Key(s): A private key, or a
combination of private keys, is necessary to control and dispose of Tokens stored in your digital
wallet or vault. Accordingly, loss of requisite private key(s) associated with your digital wallet or
vault will result in the loss of such Tokens. Moreover, any third party that gains access to such
private key(s), including by gaining access to login credentials of a hosted wallet service you use,
may be able to misappropriate your Tokens.
- Risks Associated with the Ethereum blockchain: Since Tokens are based on the
Ethereum blockchain, any malfunction, breakdown or abandonment of the Ethereum protocol or other
technological difficulties may have a material adverse effect on or prevent access to or use of the
Platform or Tokens. Moreover, advances in cryptography, or technical advances such as the development
of quantum computing, could present risks to the Tokens and the Platform by rendering ineffective the
cryptographic consensus mechanism that underpins the Ethereum blockchain. Transactions involving Tokens
on the blockchain may be irreversible, and, accordingly, losses due to fraudulent or accidental
transactions may not be recoverable.
- Risk of Hacking and Security Weaknesses: Hackers or other malicious groups or
organisations may attempt to interfere with the Platform or Tokens in a variety of ways, including, but
not limited to, malware attacks, denial of service attacks, consensus-based attacks,Sybil attacks,
smurfing and spoofing.
- Risks Associated with Markets for Tokens : If the trading of Tokens is facilitated
by third party exchanges, such exchanges may be relatively new and subject to little or no regulatory
oversight, making them more susceptible to fraud or manipulation. Tokens are not legal tender and are
not backed by government.
- Risk of Uninsured Losses: Unlike bank accounts or accounts at some other financial
institutions, Tokens are uninsured unless you specifically obtain private insurance to insure them.
Thus, in the event of loss or loss of utility value, there is no public insurer or private insurance
arranged by the Company, to offer recourse to you.
- Risks Associated with Uncertain Regulations and Enforcement Actions : The
regulatory status of the Tokens, the Services provided via the Platform and distributed ledger
technology is unclear or unsettled in many jurisdictions. It is difficult to predict how or whether
regulatory agencies may apply existing regulation with respect to such technology and its applications,
including the Platform and the Tokens.
- Risks Associated with Changes in Regulations : It is difficult to predict how or
whether legislatures or regulatory agencies may implement changes to law and regulation affecting
distributed ledger technology and its applications, including the Platform and the Tokens.
New or revised legislation, regulations, administrative directives or guidelines issued by regulators,
and regulatory actions could negatively impact the Platform and the Tokens in various ways. The Company
may cease operations in a jurisdiction in the event that regulatory actions, or changes to law or
regulation, make it illegal to operate in such jurisdiction, or commercially undesirable to obtain the
necessary regulatory approval(s)to operate in such jurisdiction.
- Risks Arising from Taxation: The tax characterisation of Tokens is uncertain. The
User agrees that he/she shall seek tax advice in connection with purchasing Tokens, which may result in
adverse tax consequences to the User, including due to the applicability of withholding taxes, income
taxes and tax reporting requirements.
- Risk of Insufficient Interest in the Platform: It is possible that the Platform
will not be used by a large enough number of individuals, companies and other entities. Such a lack of
use or interest could negatively impact the extended use of the Platform and therefore the potential
utility of Tokens.
- Risk of Dissolution of the Company: It is possible that, due to any number of
reasons, including, but not limited to, an unfavourable fluctuation in the value of Ether (or other
cryptographic and fiat currencies), the failure of commercial relationships, or intellectual property
ownership challenges, the Platform may no longer be viable to operate and the Company may dissolve.
- Risks Arising from Lack of Governance Rights: As Tokens confer no governance rights
of any kind with respect to the Platform or the Company or its corporate affiliates, all decisions
involving the Platform or the Company will be made by the Company in its sole discretion, including,
but not limited to, decisions to discontinue the Platform, to create and sell more Tokens, or to sell
or liquidate the Company. These decisions could adversely affect the Platform and the Tokens you hold.
- Unanticipated Risks: Cryptographic tokens such as the Tokens are a new and
untested technology. In addition to the above-mentioned risks, there are other risks associated with
the purchase, holding and use of Tokens, including those that the Company cannot anticipate. Such risks
may further materialise as unanticipated variations or combinations of the risks discussed herein.
- Intellectual Property Claims: Intellectual property rights claims may adversely
affect the operation of the Platform. Third parties may assert intellectual property claims relating to
the holding and transfer of digital assets and their source code. Regardless of the merit of any
intellectual property or other legal action, any threatened action that reduces confidence in the
Platform’s long-term viability may adversely affect the value of the Company, Platform, or Tokens.
Additionally, a meritorious intellectual property claim could prevent you from accessing the Platform.
- Risks of Website content: Although the Company takes steps to provide accurate and
timely information on the Website and the Platform, the information contained may not always be
entirely accurate, complete or current, and may also include technical inaccuracies or typographical
errors. Therefore, you should verify all such information before relying on it, and all decisions based
on such information available on the Website and/or the Platform shall be at your sole responsibility
and risk, and the Company shall not have any liability.
- Risks of Third Party Information: The Website and/or the Platform may contain
references or links to third-party materials (including without limitation websites) and third-party
applications which are not controlled by the Company. Such information, links, and third-party
applications are provided for your convenience, and should not be considered to be endorsements,
recommendations, approval, affiliations, or sponsorship of the Company of such third-party information,
materials, product, service, or process, and you acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be
responsible for any such information, content, or service.
- Risks associated with use of Website: Operation of the Website may be interfered
with by numerous factors which are outside of the control of the Company.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The Company hereby grants a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, subject to the terms of
these TOS, to access and use the Website and the Platform, and the content, materials, information and
functionality available in connection therewith (collectively, the “Content”) solely
for informational, transactional, or other approved purposes as may be permitted by the Company from
time to time. Any other use of the Website, the Platform, and/or the Content is expressly prohibited.
All other rights in the Website, the Platform, and/or the Content are reserved by the Company (or any
of its licensors, as appropriate).
- You agree that the TOS does not grant you any rights in or licenses to the Website, the Platform,
and/or the Content, except only to the extent expressly provided in these TOS. The Company reserves all
rights in the Website, the Platform and/or the Contents.
- The User is aware that the Company owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website, and in all
proprietary Content, including trademarks, trade names, service marks and other intellectual property
related thereto. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary
information of the Company and/or its licensors, and the User agrees not to copy, modify, transmit or
create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material,
trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property or proprietary information
accessible through the Website, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the Company. The
User agrees to not remove, obscure or otherwise alter any proprietary notices appearing on any Content,
including copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices.
- The User expressly and unconditionally agrees that the Company is granted a royalty-free, perpetual,
irrevocable, exclusive right and license in respect of any content created by the User and uploaded or
otherwise submitted to the Website of the Company ( “User Content” ) and that the
Company is eligible to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create
derivative works from, display worldwide, or act on such User Content, without additional approval or
consideration, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such User Content, and the User hereby
waives any claim to the contrary. The User hereby represents and warrants that he/she owns or otherwise
controls all rights to the User Content, and that use of such User Content by the Company (on the
Website or otherwise) does not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party. In the event of
any action initiated against the Company by any such affected third party, the User hereby expressly
agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, for its use of the User Content. The Company
reserves its right to defend itself in any such legal disputes that may arise, and recover the costs
incurred in such proceedings from the User. Nothing contained herein shall create any manner of
obligation on the Company to use the User Content or display the same on the Website. The Company
reserves the right to monitor, edit, remove, and add to any User Content, at its sole discretion
(including for its compliance with applicable laws, orders, directives or guidelines), without cause or
notice, and the User expressly and unconditionally agrees to the same.
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to unilaterally terminate the User’s access
to the Services offered on the Website, or any portion thereof, at any time, without notice or cause.
The User shall however continue to be bound by certain terms contained in these TOS that survive
termination, and it is expressly agreed to by the Parties that the User shall not have any right to
terminate the TOS. The User’s only recourse hereunder shall be to stop accessing the Website and using
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you will indemnify, defend and hold harmless the
Company and the Company’s past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors,
consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries,
affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (the “Indemnified
Parties” ) from and against all claims, demands, actions, damages, losses, costs and
expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from or relate to: (i) your purchase or use of the
Tokens, (ii) use of the Services; (iii) your responsibilities or obligations under these TOS, (iv) your
violation of these TOS, or (v) your violation of any rights of any other person or entity.
- The Company reserves the right to exercise sole control over the defence, at your expense, of any
claim subject to indemnification. This indemnity is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other
indemnities set forth in a written agreement between you and Company.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the User hereby expressly agrees to defend,
indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its employees, directors, officers, agents, and their
successors and assigns against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses,
including reasonable attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon the User's actions
or inactions in relation to, including but not limited to, the Content, any warranties, representations
or undertakings, or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of the User’s obligations under the TOS,
or arising out of the User's infringement of any applicable laws, rules and regulations, including but
not limited to infringement of intellectual property rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes,
claims of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other
users, or the infringement of any other rights of a third party.
- In no event shall the Company be liable to compensate the User or any third party for any special,
incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss
of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable, and whether or not the Company had been advised of
the possibility of such damages, based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or
warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with
the User’s use of or access of the Website or the Services.
- The Parties agree that in the event any liability is imposed on the Company in respect of the
Content, the Website, the Services or any other matter, directly or indirectly, related to the Website
or the Services, the liability of the Company in relation thereto shall be limited to the amount of
money paid by the User to the Company or US$100, whichever is lower.
- The limitations and exclusions in this section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable
law, and the Parties expressly agree that in the event of any statute, rule, regulation or amendment
coming into force that would result in the Company incurring any form of liability whatsoever, the
agreement arising from the TOS will stand terminated one (1) day before the coming into effect of such
statute, rule, regulation or amendment, and the User shall be prohibited from accessing the Website or
the Services thereafter.
- The Company shall not be liable for failure to perform due to force majeure events including, but not
limited to, unavoidable casualty, delays in the delivery of materials, embargoes, government orders,
acts of civil or military authorities, acts by common carriers, emergency conditions (including weather
conditions), or any similar unforeseen event that renders performance commercially implausible.
- The foregoing is a comprehensive exclusion of liability that applies to all damages of any kind,
including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data,
income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Notwithstanding the
foregoing, nothing in these TOS is intended to exclude or limit any liability that may not by law be
excluded or limited, and in particular none of the exclusions and limitations in this clause are
intended to limit any rights you may have under any applicable laws in Singapore (or any other
statutory rights) which may not be excluded, nor in any way to exclude or limit (site owner) liability
to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees;
- In the event that any of the foregoing is held not to be applicable by any court of competent
jurisdiction, our liability for all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory,
direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to
property and claims of third parties shall not exceed the amount of monies received by the Company from
the User during the six months preceding the occurrence of the claim, loss, or damage.
- The Services are provided on a “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or
warranty, whether express, implied, or statutory, and the Company expressly disclaims any implied
warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, and does
not make any representations or warranties that access to any Services (including the Website), or any
of the materials contained therein, will be continuous, uninterrupted, timely, error-free or secure.
- RELATIONSHIP OF THE PARTIES
- The User agrees that (a) the Company does not act as a broker, intermediary, agent, or advisor, or in
any fiduciary capacity, and (b) no communication or information provided by the Company to the User
shall be considered or construed as advice.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- 18.1 The TOS shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in accordance
with the laws of Singapore, without regard to any conflict of law provisions.
- 18.2 If any controversies, conflicts, disputes and/or differences (
“Disputes” ) arises during the subsistence of these TOS or thereafter, the Dispute shall be
finally resolved by arbitration in London in accordance with the Rules of London Court of International
Arbitration ( “LCIA Rules” ) for the time being in force. All arbitration proceedings
shall be in the English language. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding.
- 19.1 Any and all communication relating to any dispute or grievance experienced
by the User may be communicated to the Company by contacting it at:
- Abhinav Ramesh
- Wandx Support Team
- Wandx Pte Ltd
- Wandx Pte Ltd Address: 17 Phillip Street, # 05-01, Grand Building, Singapore 048695
- Email: [email protected]
- 19.2 By using the Services, you agree that the Company may provide you with
notices or other communications about the User Account and the Services electronically through emails
(in each case to the address provided by you), or by posting on the Website.